A Full 1 Pound Value Pack In A Durable And Re Sealable Bag
Turmeric is the only edible source of the superfood Curcumin. This active ingredient is known for protecting the body’s cells and relieving pain. Our Turmeric Powder is made from only the highest quality turmeric rhizomes.
We found a small farmer who is committed to farming the sustainable way with fair trade practices. He believes in protecting the environment and only harvesting plants once a day. Our Turmeric Powder is grown on such a small farm in India. They wait a full 9 months for the plant to mature, then hand harvest it in the morning right after the dew has dissipated, ensuring you get only the best in purity, effectiveness and flavor.
Upon opening your bag, you’ll be struck by the vivid deep orange color and the captivating aroma, bright and savory, sweetly pungent with a slight floral smell. It’s an unforgettable experience and one that will arouse your senses.
Turmeric has been used as a culinary ingredient since 3000 BC and will spice up any dish. A small pinch will add a nice orange-yellow hue to salad dressings. Tumeric, known as the great healing spice, may be the most prized nutritional supplement around.
For centuries people have used it in Ayurveda, India’s traditional medicine. These healers have found Turmeric can be beneficial in regulating blood sugar levels, encourage healthy hormone levels and help with autoimmune issues. Recently, scientific studies have shown its ability to promote a healthy heart and liver, aid the digestive system and help with inflammation and joint pain, allowing people more mobility and relief in a natural way. We call it – A spice for all reasons.
We think you’ll feel healthier, more energetic and with a renewed vitality. Get the freshest flavor and health benefits that you deserve with Flavor Of The Earth.
Consider buying 2, one for yourself and one for a friend.
- CERTIFIED AND REPUTABLE – 100% USDA Certified Organic Pure Curcuma Longa. Known to some as True Indian Saffron, Yellow Root, Alleppey or Curcuma Longa, This Is Pure Raw Tumeric Produced From The Rhizomes Of The Plant. It’s A Natural Herbal Remedy Like Having Vitamins For Brain Function. Turmeric Is An Unrivaled Healing Spice
- 18 TIMES STRONGER – In Essential Ingredients Than Is Common Turmeric. Turmeric Is Among The World’s Healthiest Foods, Shown To Have A Number Of Amazing Health Benefits. All The Right Nutrient Dense Vitamins, Minerals And Fiber For Your Diet Including Iron, Potassium, Magnesium And Vitamin B6. 100% Of The Curcuminoids You Need With Five Star Quality. And Some Like To Use It Along With Quercetin, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper Or Ceylon Cinnamon And Make Their Own Capsules Or Use With Raw Honey
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Bright, Savory Flavor, Alluring Zesty Aroma, Underlying Tastes Of Pepper And Ginger That Wont Overpower. Gentle On Your Stomach, Easy To Digest And Absorb. Not Gritty Or Bitter, With A Fine Texture That Mixes Quickly. Makes Healthy Eating Simple. Elevate The Nutritional Value Of Any Smoothie, Shake, Meal Replacement, Tea Or Golden Milk. Great As A Tasty BBQ Rub On Meat. As A Beauty Food It Is Effective As A Paste For Your Face, Detoxifier And Topical Analgesic
- HIGH POTENCY SAFE AND PURE – We Fresh Grind This All Natural Delight In Gourmet Small Batches To Ensure Maximum Freshness, Purity, Strength And Flavor. Packed In A Durable No Leak Bag That Is Convenient With Its Easy To Use Extra Wide Opening And Re Sealable Stand Up Flavor Pouch. Non GMO, Gluten Free, Non Irradiated, Lead Free, Salt Free, Dye Free, No MSG, No Preservatives Or Artificial Colors
- HERBAL MEDICINE AND COOKING SPICE – Powerful Anti-Inflammatory. Promotes A Healthy Heart And Liver, Has Anti-Oxidant Properties, Aids In Memory And Supports Immune System. Great In Middle Eastern, Moroccan, Asian, Indian, Indonesian And Caribbean Dishes And Recipes. This Sweet And Savory Spice Is Used In Curry Powder, Lentils, Beans, Mustard, Pickles, Relish, Chutneys, Rice Dishes, Soups, Rendangs, Spice Blends, And As All Around Seasoning. Sprinkle It On Vegetables Or Mix Into Dressings