Koreans have used the tea for the treatment of many other ailments including relief of tiredness (often in minutes),
it has also reduced abdominal swelling and inflammation as well as issues connected to abdominal conditions such as poor digestion and intestinal cramping and bloating.
As this corn tea is rich in vitamin E it is beneficial for skin and is also a good source of iron which is essential in the promotion of blood health.
The mild, sweet flavour of corn tea is known as one of the five phase therapeutic flavors
- Roasted corn kernels are the main ingredients in this traditional Korean tisane called oksusu cha, which translates to English to mean ¡®corn tea.¡¯
- The Gang-naeng-I variety of corn, which is commonly grown in the city of Gangneung, in the Gangwon province of South Korean, is most often used for this drink.
- Although the drink is naturally sweet, sugar may be added to oksusu cha if a sweeter flavor is desired.
- 50 Tea bags, enough for all of your family to enjoy the taste of zen for quite a while!
- A partial profit goes to charity (World Vision Africa/Clean-water project)