Ester-C®, consisting primarily of calcium ascorbate, is a natural, non-acidic water-soluble form of vitamin C that is distinguished by its unique chemical composition and biological activity. It is manufactured in an exclusive, water-based process that results in a mixture of naturally occurring vitamin C metabolites, including ascorbate, dehydroascorbate, and threonate. The bioflavonoids quercetin, rutin and pomegranate extract are powerful free radical scavengers that complement the roles of vitamin C. Quercetin helps maintain healthy histamine release and moderates healthy leukotriene and prostaglandin metabolism. Rutin and pomegranate extract provide important support for blood vessel integrity and healthy cell function.*
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Ester-C and flavonoids help maintain a healthy immune system as well as healthy cell function*
- READILY ABSORBABLE: Ester-C is a non-acidic water-soluble form of vitamin C that is easy to absorb*
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGERS: Includes bioflavanoids, quercetin and rutin, which are free radical scavengers that complement the role of vitamin C*
- DOSAGE: Pure Encapsulations recommends 1-2 capsules per day, with or between meals.
- FREE FROM: At Pure Encapsulations, our product are free from wheat and gluten; egg; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners; unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish, is clearly labeled. All two-piece capsules are hypoallergenic and vegetarian.