Carefully formulated with clinical strains, backed by scientific research, and select prebiotics to help replenish the beneficial flora in your gut for optimal health. With 30 targeted strains, twice the number as the top-selling brand, and more CFU per serving, our WiseBiotics technology makes Naturewise Daily Care Probiotics comparable to a 90 billion CFU product!
How is that possible? Some 96% of standard capsule probiotics are destroyed by stomach acids before they ever reach your intestines. That means that 86.4 billion out 90 billion cultures die off, leaving only 4% or 3.6 billion to ever reach their targeted destination. What a waste.
NatureWise Daily Care Probiotics has the capability to deliver at least 60% of probiotics to your intestines. That’s 3.6 billion CFU—the same as a 90 billion CFU product. What’s more, those 3.6 billion live cultures will be continuously distributed throughout your entire small and large intestines over a period of 8-10 hours through our unique time-release technology, a benefit no other standard probiotic can match.
As part of our commitment to clean, natural ingredients, NatureWise probiotics are not chemically coated and do not contain synthetic binders. This benefit can make the product slightly chalky, but still easy to swallow.
Read more below about what makes NatureWise Probiotics superior to other brands.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.