Although it may be natural for one to experience inflammation in the chest, safety precautions need to be taken to control the same. Inflammation is mostly linked to the body's auto immune response system especially if exposed to toxic gases or foods. Intense inflammations can however be as a result of diabetes, arthritis, lung infections and even heart conditions. Although there are over the counter medications that one can take to control this condition, natural means are always best. Discussed below a 5 foods that reduce inflammation naturally
1. Turmeric: Although used for food seasoning, turmeric is rich in curcumin, a compound that helps fight body inflammations. This compound is absorbed immediately into the body, and starts fighting yeasts and bacteria that cause inflammation. The good thing with turmeric is that, it can be used alongside other seasonings without affecting desired flavors.
2. Flaxseeds: Flaxseeds are good sources of omega-3 fats. Through the omega-fatty acids, the body is capable of producing cytokines, a chemical that helps fight inflammatory conditions. Flax seeds are among the best foods that reduce inflammation in vegetarians.
3. Fatty Fish: These are the original sources of omega-3 fatty acids. Fish such as mackerel, sardines, salmon and tuna are very rich in omega fats among many other useful compounds for the body. As discussed above, these fats play a pivotal role in improving body immunity, hence making it well equipped to fight bacterial and yeast infections.
4. Berries: Berries are good sources of vitamins and anti-oxidants that help fight toxic materials off the body. The key compound that fights inflammation here is flavonoid. Eating a berry everyday can help reduce inflammation caused by toxins in the body, as well as help safeguard the body development of cancerous cells.
5. Dark green leafy vegetables: Broccoli, spinach, kale and collard greens are good sources of calcium, phytonutrients and vitamin E. These compounds play one role in the human body, flush out toxins and other harmful materials that harm body cells. These include compounds that cause increased inflammation and even GERD.
Although the foods discussed above can help reduce, and even prevent inflammation, one needs to watch over his/her diet, as well as living conditions to prevent the same. Some lifestyles such as smoking, eating deep fried foods, as well as fast foods can make an iinflammatory condition even worse. Nonetheless, focusing on foods that reduce inflammation among others should help fight the condition perfectly. A nutritionist can also help you identify foods that can help soothe the condition, especially if you suffer from arthritis.