KNEE SLEEVES (1 PAIR) DESIGNED TO INCREASE YOUR STAMINA AND PREVENT INJURY!
Great for Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting, and Running. They are also great for rehabbing an old knee injury. We put our knee joints through a lot of stress with our WODs. The constant squatting, deadlifting, wall ball, lunges, and olympic lifts, this all takes a toll. You work hard to stay fit and healthy, make sure you are protecting your knee joint.
Athlos Fitness knee sleeves were designed using the highest quality neoprene to provide the compression you need to keep your knees healthy. Constructed with double stitching to ensure durability.
Our sleeves will keep your knees warm to ensure the joint stays fluid and does not lock up on you. The compression will get extra blood flowing to your knees to help with any recovery that may be needed, and the 5mm thick neoprene will help protect your knees from the passing bar or walking lunges.
– Made of 5mm thick neoprene. Hugs your knee providing warmth and stabilizes the knee without sliding down.
– Breathable neoprene material retains heat and speeds muscle and joint recovery. Helps relieve muscle and joint pain, stiffness, and soreness.
– Seamless behind the knee for better comfort.
– Advanced 3-D contoured knee support and comfort flex design gives the knee joint compression.
– Promotes faster muscle recovery, blood circulation and minimizes injury.
– Retains shape even after multiple washes.
– Stabilizes and helps enhance mobility for muscles and joints. Relieves pressure and improves coordination.
For correct sizing, measure around your lower leg 10cm below the center of the patella (knee cap) with the knee joint flexed 30 degrees.
XX-Small (28-30cm)-Black/Pink Only
Keywords: Athlos, Black/Pink, Brace, Comes, Fitness, Knee, Neoprene, Powerlifting, Sleeve, Sleeves, Squats, superior, Support, Weightlifting
Source: Athlos Fitness Knee Sleeve and Knee Brace – Superior Knee Support for Squats Weightlifting and Powerlifting – Comes with Two (2) Knee Sleeves 5MM Neoprene (Black/Pink, XXS) | Good Health Blog | http://goodtipsmarket.com